First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Desk Head, CRM Dynamic Support
Job Identification: 251
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Provide direction and technical leadership to 3rd Party Applications (Finacle Treasury, CRM DYNAMICS DYNAMICS, Bespoke and other Applications) Support / Monitoring team
- Design and ensure there are robust procedures and processes to suppor Bespoke and other related Application and plan the team’s work load.
- Ensure 99.999% availability of 3rd Party Applications System and all other related applications to support the bank’s business operations
- Identify and Manage changes by ensuring that problem management, Incident management and change management procedures are adhered to and tracked to resolution.
- Assist in Drafting, documenting and maintenance of processes and procedures for 3rd Party Applications
- Identify and manages enhancement effort of all applications to improve business performance in line with set standards and procedures.
- Ensure proper planning for periodic system maintenance for 3rd Party Applications under the team’s Applications portfolio.
- Review daily report of team’s activity
- Provides appropriate information as may be required by specialists (developers, DBA, SysAdmin and Application Solution), users and managers.
- Manage and supervise all Scripts/patches deployments in line with best practice for Release and deployment management, change management and configuration management.
- Provide timely and expert advice on emerging trends and issues affecting Service Delivery and Application Support activties.
- Liaison with Applicatiion solution team, applications vendors and local representatives for 3rd Party Applications support and issues resolution.
- Assist in the design, review and implementation of SLA between Bank and application vendors as well as OLA between the Departments and other units in IT and ensure agreed service levels are maintained.
- Manage and carry out small projects with proper documentation as may be assigned from time to time.
- Identify training needs aimed at improving skills and competences required for effective Application support
- Plan and coordinate the effective Business Continuity Exercising and Testing
- Monitor the effective closure of all Internal and External Audits Exceptions and generate weekly feedback report
- Ensure Closure of Vulnerability exceptions related to Applications Systems and provide weekly report
- Manage and ensure that all existing and new parameters for 3rd Party Applications are properly setup in all Servers – UAT, Training and production.
- Manage all interface application or medium through which Finacle Treasury, CRM DYNAMICS DYNAMICS and Bespoke Applications communicate with finacle or any other application.
- Ensure that all periodic runs are carried out within the assigned period
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Unit Head, CoE Enterprises Applications.
- Minimum Education: First Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Systems Engineering.
- Masters or a recognised professional certification will be an added advantage.
Deadline: 5th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online