IO Furniture Limited – We are a full-service interior design and furniture manufacturing company characterized by our uncompromising quality and innovative design solutions. With innovation, functionality, and style at the heart and soul of our company, we deliver perfection consistently. From our signature classics to our custom project designs we have managed to build a stellar reputation for excellence, quality, reliability and integrity.
We pride ourselves in our ability to interpret the essence of our clients through manufacturing and design. By working closely with each client we are able to create spaces that embody their being, because regardless of whether they are individuals, brands or establishments to us each project is personal.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Draftsman
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Core Working Relationships
- Customer Service / Sales Team
- Interior Design Team
- Technical Team
- Logistics/Procurement Team
- Production Team
- Installers, Upholsterers & Sprayers
- Produce production / technical / workshop drawings following specifications and calculations
- Prepare cutting list and accessories list for production and installation
- Interpretation of AutoCAD drawings
- Prepare rough sketches and detailed work with the use of AutoCAD.
- Perform calculations for materials and furniture accessories.
- Liaise with architects and technical officers
- Prepare, review and redraft alongside the technical and interior design team.
- Ensure final designs are compliant with clients’ specifications and requirements
- Identify and communicate potential design problems to team members.
Key Job Attributes
- Clear written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytic skills
- Problem solving and innovative skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proactive and Result – Oriented
- Attention to details
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent with production of technical drawings and interpreting same
- Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to multitask
Education & Experience
- OND / HND in Building Technology or Architecture
- Minimum of 2-5 years previous work experience as a draftsman.
- Previous work experience in a furniture manufacturing company is an added advantage.
Deadline: 25th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.