Gemstone Microfinance is a non-bank agricultural microfinance cooperative society. It is a registered national member of the Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institutions of Nigeria (AMFIN). The society is also registered and regulated in every state where it currently operates. With an annual turnover of NI.2 Billion, the financial services arm (RC: 1587936) of Gemstone Microfinance has been instrumental to the success stories recorded by its over 27,000 active members in the last two years of operation.
In its two years of operation, Gemstone Microfinance has provided over N2 Billion in credits to its members in the agricultural business sector across its twenty-four (24) branches in twelve (12) states and the Federal Capital Territory. The society’s main focus has been the development of the crop and livestock production, logistics, food processing and retail subsectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Freelance Marketer
Employment Type: Part-time
- To do proper market research and perform a market analysis to be able to provide the best market advice to prospective customers.
- To understand client requirements and suggest the best ways to market products or brand image.
- To work on promotion design, product design, packaging, and promotion are also some of the primary duties of freelance marketing.
- Making job proposals and sending out to prospective clients.
- To help companies build the brand image through proper marketing techniques, media advertising, newspaper advertising, and social media marketing and other methods is also an important part of the job profile of a freelance marketing.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Apart from the educational qualifications and knowledge of the field or marketing, you will need to possess or develop many skills in order to work successfully as a freelance marketer.
The following are some of the skills required:
- Strong marketing skills, advertising abilities, promotional methods are some of the important skills needed.
- Knowledge of online marketing and all other ways of marketing are also needed.
- The ability to do market research, market analysis and knowledge of the market to be able to do marketing properly is also needed.
- Good communication skills and strong interpersonal skills are important to deal with and communicate with clients effectively and understand their expectations.
- Excellent computer skills, good personality and branding knowledge are highly crucial.
- Analytical skills, good consultancy abilities and ability to find jobs by sending strong proposals.
N30,000 – N250,000 / month.
Deadline: 31st December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: For further enquiries call: 09123145793, 08139935050.