Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Frontend Developer (Flutter)
- An exciting opportunity exists for a dynamic and talented Front-end developer with FLUTTER experience to join a dynamic team.
- A UI/UX developer will collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience..
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- BSc / BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Front end developer with Flutter experience
- At least 8 years’ experience as a developer.
- Ability to write down user stories and understand instructions
- Have a visual communication in terms of presentation, mock ups and interactive prototype
- Must a good Analytic and Effective communication
- Use responsive web designs to create applications that automatically conform to multiple screen sizes and devices
- Are skilled in modern application programming such as Java,.Net, AJAX, PHP, HTML and Ruby
- Use Adobe creative Suite programs eg. Photoshop, Illustrator ,Flash and Flex to mock up UI elements
- Conduct Usability Testing to identify and fix UI issues and gather real world intelligence from target users
- Use social network APIs (from Facebook, Twitter, Linkedln, Google+, Pinterest etc.) to integrate social actions
- Collaborate with business and IT decision makers to discuss user interface requirements and brainstorm UI ideas
- User visual aids such As wire frames, story boards and UI flowcharts to plan and present user interface designs
- Are familiar with popular content Management systems (CMS) E.g. WordPress, Joomla, Magneto and OS Commerce
- Keep current with the latest trends and best practises of UI/UX Design and HCI(Human Computer Interactions)
- Problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Possess good communication, reporting and interaction skills
- Strong ability to work independently.
Deadline: 31st October, 2021.