Prunedge is a technology company that develops innovative solutions to improve the efficiency of processes, livelihood of people and aid decision making within organizations. We are actively working on ensuring that we can bring smiles to the faces of people by showing them the immense benefits of technology through the delivery of impact-focused and outstanding solutions and inventions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Intern
Location: Ogudu, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
- Assist with financial modelling
- Provide general accounting support
- Assist with accounts receivable management
- Provide support with the annual budgeting process
- Assist with statistical analysis and other special projects
- Manage specialized information, reports, forms dealing with fees, billing, tracking of projects etc.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly/quarterly financial analysis reports for management
- Assist in the monitoring and update of the accounting software used by the finance team
- University Degree (or equivalent) in Accounting, Finance or relevant fields
- Must have 0-1 year work experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel especially).
Deadline: 20th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Appliations to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.