CR Services (Credit Bureau) Plc (“CreditRegistry”) is Nigeria’s pioneering and leading credit bureau operator and is trusted with Nigeria’s largest credit information database. Its subscribers include commercial banks, primary mortgage institutions, microfinance banks, finance houses, leasing companies, development finance institutions, telecommunication and other service providers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Corporate Services
Leadership and General Management:
- Provide positive and professional leadership to staff in Corporate Services, ensuring that the department delivers effective support to the activities of the company.
- Provide sound management and coordination of corporate services delivered within timeframe and budget.
- As a member of the Senior Management team contribute to the management of the company, by participating in the generation of new ideas and fresh approaches in line with organisational goals and objectives.
- Delegate appropriate responsibility for the provision of corporate services whilst retaining overall accountability for the delivery of those services.
- Provide advice and support to the departments and programmes within the company on matters relating to any issue within the remit of Corporate Services.
- Perform any other duty as directed by the MD/CEO.
Human Resources & Administration:
- Oversee the Human resources function and guide the provision of the Human Resources services, policies and programs for the company.
- Supervising and providing consultation to management on strategic staffing plans, compensation, benefits, training and development, budget, and labor relations.
- Provide guidance on recruitment, compensation, and performance pay processes.
- Ensure the compliance of organizational culture that enables employees to perform in accordance with the company’s objectives.
- Report to Management on issues regarding implementation of policies and procedures, safety of the workforce, recruiting and hiring high-performing employees, and labor, statutory and other human resources issues.
- Ensure all policies and procedures are compliant with international best practice, national laws and understood and implemented by staff to ensure their health, safety and wellbeing
- Constantly structuring and reviewing effective compensation and benefit programs in order to attract and retain top talent.
- Leading performance management, talent assessment and effective labor relationships.
- Oversee the design and delivery of training programs in accordance with the needs of the Company and within the allocated budget.
- Oversees the activities of the Administration unit and staff to ensure efficient utilisation of the Company’s resources.
- Accountable for the proper administration, procurement, logistics and facilities management and disposal of Admin related assets of the Company.
- Participates in negotiations to ensure assets and services are procured at the best price for the Company.
- Accountable for the capital and operating expenditure of the unit.
Branding and Communications:
- Lead the brand and communications unit and ensure perfect planning and execution of the brand communication plans for the company.
- Lead the delivery of brand proposition, strategy and identity to deliver our message to our target audience via social, member engagement and external activities
- Oversee strategic branding and communications planning across CreditRegistry and ensuring communication to consumer, policy maker and business audiences achieves the company’s goals and objectives.
- Oversee the development and refinement of the brand’s messages and creative designs in order to attract potential consumers, build brand loyalty and brand love.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Deadline: 30th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply