CreditRegistry – CR Services (Credit Bureau) Plc (“CreditRegistry”) is Nigeria’s pioneering and leading credit bureau operator and is trusted with Nigeria’s largest credit information database. Its subscribers include commercial banks, primary mortgage institutions, microfinance banks, finance houses, leasing companies, development finance institutions, telecommunication and other service providers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR / Admin Manager
Carryout Strategic Planning:
- Define the strategic direction of the HR function and develop HR strategies aligned to the overall strategic direction of the company, conduct salary surveys and propose compensation plans as well as drive manpower planning processes to ensure all resource requirements are based on periodic business plans and are justified vis-à-vis revenues and growth estimates.
Ensure Effective HR Policies and Procedures:
- Develop best practice HR policies and procedures in the organization for management and board approval, implement approved policies in a timely manner and in line with set internal controls and development and use of relevant forms for effective HR functions.
- Support executive management to manage all change initiatives impacting staff within the company.
Lead Performance Management Activities:
- Drive performance planning/target setting, performance monitoring and periodic performance appraisals; ensure employee performance results adequately reflect corporate and departmental performance levels and carry out stipulated measures against low performance as outlined in the HR policies and procedures.
Maintain & Manage a Competent & Satisfied Work Force:
- Track corporate, departmental and employee competency levels against requirements, work with functional managers to determine gaps, ensure adequate and effective training and competence development programs are in place to empower staff with the skills required for success in their current and future roles.
- Research and share with management contemporary software systems for increasing employee efficiency and productivity.
- Coordinate employee recruitment, orientation and training.
- Manage the disciplinary and grievance processes within the company.
Ensure Competitive Compensation:
- Develop and implement compensation strategies and processes that will attract, motivate and retain the right talent required by the company including but not limited to innovative best practice ways in use by companies in the same industry and in the same categorization as the company.
- Collect ongoing information on employee satisfaction with regards to salary packages and wages, working conditions, etc. and propose periodic changes to Management.
- Work closely with Finance Department to administer payroll.
Support Company Policies:
- Work closely with departments and line managers to understand and implement company policies and procedures and organize internal capacity building and training programs to keep employees informed on developments and changes in policies and procedures of the company
Manage and Maintain Institutional Culture:
- Provide adequate orientation and refresher training on the mission, vision, values and continuous upkeep of the overall culture of the organization by initiating programs to ensure alignment of culture to the company vision, mission and values.
- Establish and maintain personnel records and reports both electronic and manual, maintain company organization chart and employee directory and manage the human resource management software in line with company IT policies.
- Take responsibility for granting access to relevant information and documentation to employees and other approved persons and entities that may require them e.g. during audits and examinations by regulatory bodies.
- Work closely with the external bodies and agencies relating to HR management including but not limited to Health Maintenance Organization (HMO), Tax Consultant, Auditors (both internal and external) and software vendors.
- Oversees the activities of the Administration unit and staff to ensure efficient utilisation of the Company’s resources.
- Accountable for the proper administration, procurement, logistics and facilities management and disposal of Admin related assets of the Company.
- Participates in negotiations to ensure assets and services are procured at the best price for the Company
- Accountable for the capital and operating expenditure of the unit.
- Interested candidates should possess a Master’s Degree
- 8 – 13 years of relevant work experience.
Deadline: 30th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online