Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting – Our client in the Apparel Industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR / Admin Officer
- Responsible for the employee life cycle management of all employees. Handle and process employee data as well as update the policies of our company.
- You will also have to provide assistance in the process of recruiting and hiring process.
- Lead the day-to-day operations of the Administrative and Human Resources department.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintaining physical and digital personnel records like employment contracts and PTO requests
- Update internal databases with new hire information
- Create and distribute guidelines and FAQ documents about company policies
- Gather payroll data like bank accounts and working days.
- Schedule prospective candidate’s job interviews and be a point of contact as required.
Publish and remove job ads
- Schedule job interviews and contact candidates as needed
- Prepare reports and presentations on HR-related metrics like total number of hires by department
- Respond to employees’ questions about benefits (for example, number of vacation days they’re eligible for).
- Collect payroll information including working days, ledgers and bank accounts.
- Create materials to train and onboard the employees.
- Respond to inquiries of employees with respect to benefits like the precedent, number of qualified vacation days, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or Business Management.
- 2 years of work experience as an HR Administrative Assistant a similar role.
- Proficient with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS).
- Knowledge of labor legislation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organization and analytical skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong negotiation and sales skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain an employee’s personal records.
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
Deadline: 20th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.