Vasiti is a highly innovative ecommerce brand that makes it possible for customers to save money and enjoy the best shopping experience while SMEs make money online and grow their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a creative Human Resource Manager to join our versatile team and help achieve our people objectives.
- As a Human Resource manager you will be tasked with creating, implementing, organizing and managing all human resource activities from developing, implementing and monitoring policies, systems and programs that contribute to the overall success of Vasiti.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Manage the recruitment, selection and onboarding process.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Assess skill/competency/training needs of employees, develop and monitor initiatives or training programs to address needs.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Create human resource processes to develop, engage and retain human capital in line with the organisation’s current and future needs.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Ensure human resource processes are legal compliant.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with at least 2 years work experience.
Deadline: 30th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Only candidates who meet our requirements will be contacted.
- We look forward to hearing from you.