Crisppearl Limited – Our client, an infrastructure Development Company offering engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) services in the built environment space of the Nigerian market, is seeking to recruit an experienced candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description / Responsibilities
We are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will:
- Recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures.
- Responsible for administrative tasks and contribute to making the company a better place to work.
- Excellent assistance and support to employees and managers.
- Develop a robust recruitment program by preparing job descriptions, posting advertisements, engaging the hiring process, and organizing staff training activities.
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans, and establish a robust database of employable candidates.
- Negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions or redundancy packages, and undertake pensions and benefits administration.
- Monitoring staff attendance and assist in the performance management processes, while looking after the health, safety and welfare of all employees.
- Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the company’s employment policies and procedures, while providing counseling and making sure that staff get paid correctly and on time.
- Supporting the development of HR initiatives, and administer the implementation and operation of a HR software system.
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements, and manage disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- B. Sc. / B. A. in Business Administration, Social Studies or relevant field; further training will be a plus
- HR Credentials (e.g. PHR from the HR Certification Institute, ACIPM).
- Proven experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position.
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, & training)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability.
N72,000.00 / month with deductions and contributions to Pension Plan.
Deadline: 5th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Leave a Reply