The National Institute of Information Technology (NIIT) is a global leader in Information Technology (IT) education and training with presence in several countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ICT Instructor (NYSC)
Employment Type: NYSC
- Corpers are need to serve as ICT instructor. The instructor is responsible for the coordination, planning, preparation, presentation of training to clients according to NIIT’s cardinal rules/curriculum structure.
Essential Function / Major Responsibility
At a minimum, the essential function of the instructor is:
- To coordinate, plan, organize, and instruct ICT courses
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Must possess basic knowledge of (IT) or have an (IT) experience/background.
- Must be a corper member in need of PPA who has either been posted or redeployed to Lagos.
- Must be ready to resume work immediately.
Deadline: 18th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.