Anadach Consulting Limited – Our client is a leading provider of world-class Healthcare Services for over 15 years in Lagos. The facility is a growing family practice that places a strong emphasis on the delivery of high-quality Patient-centered family medicine.
As a result of expansion and strategic initiatives aimed at delivering increased value to the patient experience, career opportunities exist for high performing professionals that can contribute in a rapidly growing organization in the position below:
Job Title: IT Support Personnel
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Reports to: The System Administrator.
- The candidate will be responsible for maintaining the computer networks of the organization, providing technical support, and ensuring the whole company runs smoothly.
- He / she will be installing and configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware and software faults, and solving technical and application problems as they arise.
- The candidate should have a thorough knowledge of computer software and hardware and a variety of internet applications, networks, and operating systems.
- The ideal candidate should also have great troubleshooting abilities and attention to detail.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure 99% uptime of all IT equipment which includes Servers, Intranet and Internet, Telephones, users’ system, and other related tools.
- Update and maintain the clinic website
- Support LANs, WANs, network segments, Intranet, and internet systems.
- Analyze system logs and identifying potential issues with computer systems.
- Integrate new technologies into existing data center environments.
- Perform routine audit of systems and software.
- Apply operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes.
- Answer technical queries and assisting users.
- Document the configuration of the system.
- Back up of all electronic data daily.
- Assist with general administrative tasks
- All other tasks as may be assigned
- Website updates
- Network segments, Internet, and intranet systems support
- Computer systems and other peripherals
- Administration of data center and components
- Optimum utilization of software purchased
- Resource for technical (IT) queries.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology and / or Computer Science
- At least 3 years in an IT role of any capacity within any organization
- Any other relevant qualification or training is an added advantage
- Experience working in a medical facility is desirable
- Ability to build and manage relationships with others, especially staff and clients
- Ability to exhibit the characteristics of a professional person at all times
- Must be able to take initiative
- Must be enthusiastic and a team player
- Must have good observation skills
- Must be able to multitask
- Must be able to demonstrate good stress management
- Must be a good communicator and possess good organizational skills
- Must have integrity
- Must be a quick learner
- Must be empathetic
- Must be friendly.
- Can identify and fix basic technological issues
- Has good knowledge of the latest technology used in thriving medical facilities
- Can prioritize tasks effectively
- Can effectively and efficiently analyze data.
- Has excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to negotiate effectively.
- Ability to coordinate effectively.
Essential Competencies and Attributes:
- English – must be proficient in both written and spoken aspects of the language
- Any other language skill is an added advantage
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), EMR (INSTA), reporting software, coding, and managing websites.
Deadline: 10th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.