Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead, Business Analysis and Products
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
- To support the growth of Airtel HBB (Home Broad Band ) Business through, Home Broadband Business Financial and Customer Analysis, KPI tracking and Reporting, Business Intelligence and Decision Support for HBB Business, Product Development, Base Management and U&R Campaign Management
- Accuracy & timely preparation daily, weekly and Monthly Business Performance Tracking reports
- Accuracy & timely preparation of HBB CWN
- Accuracy & timely preparation on Weekly OOC and Monthly Business Reports
- Conceptualization and development of competitive HBB Acquisition Products and Offerings
- Conceptualization, development and launch of competitive HBB Bundle Offers
- Products Post Launch analysis and competitive benchmarking and differentiation
- Customer Base Analysis and Value Base improvement
- Customer Lifecycle Management
- Churn and Retention analysis and schemes
- Customer Value Management
- Business Intelligence Analysis and accuracy in reporting Business KPIs
- HBB BI Data analytics for Decision Support
- Deep Dive Analytics and Insights to support the growth of HBB Business
- Good Communication and collaborative skills
- Local & Group stakeholder engagement
- First Degree in any of the Sciences
- Minimum 3 Years in Similar Role and level of responsibility preferably in the telecoms industry.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Professional qualification/Certifications in Business Intelligence tools
- Strong Business Analytical Skills
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- High level of commitment
- Result oriented and good analytical skills.
- Strong reporting skills
- Good communication skills
- Ownership and a positive can do spirit.
- High energy and a good team player.
- Attention to detail and the ability to translate data into usable business intelligence.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment with frequently changing priorities and to meet deadlines under pressure.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online