Fadac Strategic Outsourcing – Our client, a loan company in Yaba, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Recovery Officer
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The candidate will be responsible for collecting bad debt including written-off loans and loans overdue more specified days with compliance with acceptable common practices aligned with legal framework requirement.
- Try to get all the loan write off clients to have commitments with and to get them to follow their pledge.
- Set out the detail actions and target of loan write off recoveries down to all the concerned client service officers.
- Identify and assess a recovery likelihood of loan write off clients, rating Low, Medium, or High.
- Identify loan write off clients and classify them into four different categories according to combination of their willingness to pay and capacity to pay.
- Seek ways to continuously improve performance and productivity on the job.
- Work closely with the Credit and Recovery Manager, Regional Manager and Branch Manager to identify root cause of loan delinquency, operational weaknesses and recommend changes to improve the quality of the portfolio.
- Minimum qualification of OND
- 1 – 2 years experience.
- Must be a computer literate and be able to send email.
- Must be fluent in the English language (both written and spoken).
- Must have the ability to make fair and ethical decisions in tough circumstances.
- Must be very organized in order to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
N50,000 monthly + Commission.
Deadline: 30th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: For enquiries, Whatsap 09012544195.