Upbeat was born to fill a gap in the market, establishing a world-class and fun sports and fitness recreation centre in Africa for the benefit for all in the community. We are vibrant, encouraging, team-oriented, wholesome and strong with positive attitudes we are babies, school children, young adults, thrill seekers, parents, and grandparents. Every day, we deliver a unique experience through our Facility, our people and our products to make UPBEAT your number one destination for fun and fitness.
We provide excellent quality service in a safe environment. We are energetic, we are fun, innovative, and fit! We touch the lives of everyone as we challenge you to be inspired, be different and be motivated. We challenge you to Up your Fun, Up your Fitness & Up your Life!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Male Banquet Coordinator
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Identify the client’s requirements and expectations for each event.
- Liaise with vendors, exhibitors, and stakeholders during the event planning process to ensure everything is in order.
- Manage all event set-up, tear down, and follow-up processes.
- Maintain event budgets.
- Book venues, entertainers, photographers, and schedule speakers.
- Conduct final inspections on the day of the event to ensure everything adheres to the client’s standards.
- Assess an event’s overall success and submit findings.
- Liaising with clients to understand their needs and establishing the aims and agenda of the event.
- Researching elements related to events, such as lighting, styling, food, and venues.
- Ensuring that staff for the event are hired, supervised, and briefed.
- Monitoring the event as it’s taking place and resolving issues if they arise.
- Should have an OND or SSCE qualification with at least 1 year experience as an event coordinator.
- Well-organized with excellent multi-tasking abilities.
- Outstanding vendor management skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
N47,000 – N50,000 / Month.
Deadline: 17th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as the subject of the email.