A reputable Oil & Gas company within the south-south region of Nigeria, requires the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager
Location: South-South, Nigeria
He / She will also carry out the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for the day to day coordination of the production of lubricants.
- Coordinate operations activities in plant and drawing up a production schedule to meet the set production targets and quality standards.
- Liaise with laboratory/QA unit to ensure that products meet specification.
- He will be in-charge for manufacturing of all the product verticals, ensure achievement of objectives and Pls of the Production function.
- Ensure safety programs are being followed at the plant that result in providing a safe workplace to all stakeholders.
- Responsible for selection and maintenance of plant equipment’s
- B.Sc / MSc. in Chemical Engineering Mechanical Engineering Industrial Engineering
- A good university Degree in Chemistry any other related field.
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in Lubricant business and/or plant management
- Must be passionate and must be able to exude high energy, enthusiasm, edge and the ability to energize others.
Deadline: 8th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Production Manager” as the subject of the email.