Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Officer (NAFDAC Officer)
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- Ensure that all NAFDAC regulated items are stamped, inspected and documented properly
- Collect assessment note for invoice from NAFDAC Office
- Generate invoice and make payment
- Collect all necessary documents for endorsement
- Take NAFDAC Officers to Client’s Warehouse for Inspections
- Take samples from NAFDAC Post Inspection Office to Laboratory for Analysis
- Handle requisitions from clients including: Registration of Products, Obtaining Import Permits and Obtaining Global Listing
- Take up ad-hoc assignments as may be directed from time-to-time.
Requirement and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Administration or any related discipline
- Must have experience getting NAFDAC PERMIT, NAFDAC Release for Import Consignment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as MS-excel, MS-word and Outlook
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good problem-solving and decision-making skills.
Deadline: 13th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the Position applied for in the email subject line.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.