Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior Consulting Sales Manager
Reference No.: 21000T70
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
Brief Description of the Role
- The existing vacancy is for a seasoned banking software application salesperson to position and sells Consulting Services for Oracle’s Core and Digital banking solutions.
- The territory is defined as West Africa Named Accounts across ECOWAS within the banking and Financial Services industry.
- The Salesperson must tirelessly hunt and farm accounts across the territory assigned and have an outstanding capability to create opportunities in both the white space and the existing accounts.
- Should have an existing network across financial services coupled with a track record of overachieving annual services sales target i.e. above 6M USD.
- We require an excellent networker who has the ability to identify clients’ stakeholders (IT and Business) to position our Consulting services in conjunction with license sales and presales.
- Responsible for sales of Oracle consulting services.
- Responsible for selling the Oracle consulting services.
- Develops new accounts and/or expands existing accounts within an established geographic territory, industry, product segment, or channel.
- The position is responsible for selling consulting services and achieves Sales targets for Banking Consulting Sales in Nigeria, Ghana, Senegal, Togo, Mauritania, Niger, Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Chad, Cote d’Ivoire, Equatorial Guinea, Gambia, Guinea, Liberia, Mali and some named accounts in other African countries. Emphasis is on Nigeria & Ghana markets
- Strategically engage customers with the view of building key relationships and creating the foundation for Consulting Sales.
- Competency in positioning the portfolio at “C” level at a business, IT and operational level.
- Building a deep and active engagement model with Clients.
- Creating a tailored ‘case for transformation’ and solution proposal with a supporting business case for each opportunity.
- Close opportunities in a timely and managed process.
- Sales lead generation and pipeline management.
- Collaborate and across Oracle Line of Business stakeholders and within the various teams in the FSBGU.
- Lead FSGBU account plan and coverage model to identify target Clients
- Works with partners, alliances, license sales, and other internal Oracle organizations. Interacts internally and externally with executive management requiring negotiation of difficult matters
- 8-12 years of relevant field sales experience.
- Able to develop strong internal relationships.
- Able to network and develop strong business relationships with customers such that they turn to Oracle for their resource needs.
- Able to generate leads and submit proposals to the client utilizing a broad knowledge of Oracle service offerings. Able to generate consulting services and nurture and close the transaction.
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
- Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in the area of specialization.
- Seasoned Banking Software Sales professional with a minimum of 10-12 years of experience in the areas of core & digital banking applications like SAP, Finacle (Infosys), T24/IBIS/Globus (Temenos), Midas/Bankmaster/Equation (Misys), Banks/Quartz (TCS), Symbols (SunGuard, SystemAccess) or similar vendor applications
- Experience in shaping and developing significant investment initiatives/projects of $US 5M and upwards, including business case development, detailed solution scope, implementation approach and plan, etc.
- Deep knowledge about the African banking industry is vital.
- Self-starter / independent worker
- Strong combined Sales & business development skills
- Used to managing sales cycles for strategic opportunities (solution selling)
- Knowledge of finance fundamentals, retail/commercial banking products life cycle, accounting and back-office operations
- Knowledge of IT and Banking
- Excellent communications and networking skills
- Ability to collaborate across internal and external stakeholders
- Partner management experience would be beneficial
- Proven problem-solving capacity, including needs analysis and business justification skills
- Ability to travel locally, Regionally and Internationally to cover the market patch allotted
- Fluency in written & spoken English is a must while knowing French will be an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online