Terragon is Africa’s fastest-growing enterprise marketing technology company. We aggregate and enrich difficult-to-source consumer data, generating measurable outcomes for telco’s, banks, and larger brands. Some of our achievements include winning the Future of Workplace Awards for Employer of the Year and One of the Best 100 Companies to Work for in Nigeria by Jobberman in 2018, amongst others. Our culture and values revolve around Dynamism, Autonomy, Teamwork and Agility which reflect our attitude towards work and our lighthearted spirit towards our people.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Frontend Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Using experimentation and data analysis tools to tune your web applications to be high-performing, intuitive and functional.
- Designing scalable client-side architecture that works with a multi-tenant cloud API
- Championing engineering excellence, establishing business metrics, and driving continuous operational improvement.
You’d be a good fit if you have:
- 5+ years of experience as a full-time frontend engineer
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Yarn, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experience in understanding code bases, including API design techniques, best practices such as documentation.
Deadline: 13th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only suitable and qualified candidates will be contacted.