Tezza Business Solutions Limited, is a leading Software Quality Assurance and Testing multinational with a regional office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are a Software Quality Assurance and Testing Services provider. Our primary goal is to be the “go to” Quality Assurance & Software Testing company in East and West Africa while developing offshore resources to fill test automation positions (and other hard to find software testing capabilities) in the North America and European markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SEO Specialist
- We are searching for an SEO to handle website development and search engine optimization.
- In this role, you will be working alongside a team of other developers in creating, maintaining, and updating our websites.
- You will perform regular checks, solve any SEO-related issues relating to coding and site performance, and ensure web pages and website structures are in line with SEO best practices.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement a well-designed SEO strategy
- Ensuring that website design, layout, and coding is optimized for search.
- Working with the web designer to ensure consistent standards of SEO.
- Directing or performing Website updates
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Performing regular tests on website SEO rankings.
- Troubleshooting technical SEO issues for the website.
- Giving feedback to the digital marketing team about SEO.
- Researching the latest SEO guidelines and implementing them.
- Assisting with integrations to enhance or maintain SEO competitiveness.
- Planning website SEO contingencies for problems that may arise.
- Make changes to the web codes in order to improve website position
- Optimize landing pages for search engine marketing (SEM)
- Updating marketing managers and team members on SEO standards and changes.
- Providing technical support to stakeholders in the web design process.
Skills and Requirements
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Programming, or Web Development.
- A minimum of 2 years’ front-end development and web design experience.
- Certification in SEO or Google Analytics will be beneficial.
- Experience with back-end programming languages is beneficial.
- Experience in webmaster and web press
- Solid understanding of general SEO principles and the web-design process.
- Knowledge of CMS software, markdown, graphic design, website architecture, and integrations.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight.
- Organized, deadline-driven, and detail-focused.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online