Moment for Women Alliance – We are registered women and girls’ rights organization dedicated to advancing the human right of young women and girls in Nigeria. Since founded, we have positioned ourselves to secure protection for you women and girls’ rights, end gender-based violence, and access to health with the focus on sexual and reproductive health services, policy advocacy & inclusive governance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sexual & Reproductive Health Program Assistant (Female)
Location: Sango Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- As part of our effort to advance the sexual & reproductive health & rights of women and adolescent girls particularly those in the vulnerable and displacement setting in Nigeria, we are currently looking for results-driven and women’s health and rights advocates who possess good working knowledge of reproductive health and modern contraceptive methods to join our program team.
- The successful candidates will assist in coordinating community sensitization, advocacy visits, and meetings as well as providing reproductive health counseling, support, and care for our key population.
- The candidate will work with the program manager in designing and launching online and offline advocacy campaigns, community sensitization, stakeholder engagement, project implementation, monitoring & reporting, launching regular social media campaigns, online campaigning.
- Candidates should possess an HND or B.Sc Degree with at least 1-year of work experience.
- The ideal candidate must reside within or around Sango Ota or must be willing to relocate and must have experience in sexual & reproductive health issues
- ICT skills, and internet-based applications will be added advantages.
- Candidates with professional certificates such as Nursing / Midwifery, Public Health will be prioritized.
Deadline: 6th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter stating their relevant experience and qualification to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.