A reputable Hospitality and Oil & Gas company within the south-south region of Nigeria, requires the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Officer / Stock Keeper
Location: South-South, Nigeria
Duties and Responsibilities
- Exercise general control over all activities in Stores Department
- Ensures safe stock keeping both as to quality and quantity of materials.
- Maintain proper records using an excel sheet.
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc / HND qualification in Business Administration, Purchasing and Stores Management, Accounting or in any relevant course of study.
- Minimum of 5 years experience with familiarity in Inventory management principles
- Proficient user of MS Office, able to prepare management reports and correspondence
- Organizational, Interpersonal and communication skills.
Deadline: 8th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: email@example.com using “Store Officer / Stock Keeper ” as the subject of the email.