Duplo is building the platform to power the next generation of financial services. Our mission is to help companies expand financial access for all. Our simple and powerful banking-as-a-service API helps companies quickly launch financial products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Product Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Act as a primary liaison between product and engineering teams
- Manage and review product requirements within the team and provide feedback to product management and other stakeholders
- Define engineering user stories, maintain and prioritize product backlog.
- Determine tasks for the developers / engineering team based on the product prioritization.
- Keep a good communication framework across the company through documentation
- Collaborate with product, design, engineering and architecture teams to translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Continuously evaluate product development progress through each phase and determine if the final deliverable meets or exceeds the expectations and is ready to be delivered.
- Continuous improvement of product delivery processes
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Consistently apply and coach significant knowledge of Agile / Lean within the development and product team.
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Engineering or other related field.
- 3+ years experience on technology-powered products as a Product Owner, ideally with Software-as-a-Service offerings.
- Experience delivering software products using Agile / Scaled-Agile methodology.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with co-workers in different countries.
- Experience in Process Control and/or Automation
- Software developer or QA in a previous role
- Agile Certification (CSM or CSPO)
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes or virtualization
- Experience with Atlassian suite and Jenkins
- Worked with an international team.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Employees can work remotely.