MBIS International, a reputable Nursery and Primary education, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Upper Primary Teacher (Key Stage 2)
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to appoint a creative and enthusiastic Key Stage 2 Teacher. If you are a Primary Teacher with growth mind-set; you love teaching and have a passion for learning, then our children needs you!
For your application to be successful, you must meet the following criteria:
- MUST reside in Ibadan and be able to easily commute to Jericho, Ibadan
- BA / B.Ed / B.Sc gained from a reputable Institution, plus a Post Graduate qualification in related field will be an advantage
- Minimum of 3 years experience, thorough knowledge and understanding of the British Curriculum gained from working in a similar role
- Knowledge and experience of teaching phonics is preferred and an added advantage
- Be able to teach a full range of subject areas for this year group
- Well developed teaching skills in the core subject areas (English, Mathematics and Science are a MUST
- Be passionate about teaching and be able to provide our pupils engaging and exciting learning experiences
- Have high expectations for behaviour, attainment and progress
- Effective classroom management and evidence of outstanding teaching skills
- Have an understanding of the importance of pupil tracking and progress
- Thorough understanding of best practices in teaching
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be confident in using ICT and media to support your work and the children’s learning.
- Have an appreciation of the importance of safeguarding in educational settings
Deadline: 31st October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qusalified candidates should should send their Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- MUST demonstrate Primary Education training and experience of the British Curriculum on your CV and cover letter
- Do not respond to this advert if you do not meet the requirements listed above