Navitas is a leading global education provider that has helped generations of learners transform their lives through education. We create life-changing opportunities to learn by delivering an extensive range of educational services to over 70,000 aspirational students across our global network each year.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Admissions & Recruitment Officer
Overview of the Position
- The Admissions & Recruitment Officer is expected to play a key role in the relationship between the Navitas Business Unit (BU), University Partner (UP) and the Source Country Offices (SCO). The role will holistically contribute to the alignment of the agreed joint strategy in order to achieve agreed college enrollment targets.
- The Admissions and Recruitment Officer (ARO) will, working with the college Marketing and Admissions function and regional management team to collaboratively achieve growth in college student enrollments for Leicester Global Study Group (LGSC) and the University of Northampton International College (UNIC).
- This role will focus on improving customer service to our applicant and agent network across West Africa by building brand awareness and optimising conversion rates across the customer journey.
- The Admissions component of the role will support both colleges by pre-screening applications to maintain a quality of applicant, issuing offers to applicants and conducting online interviews with applicants where appropriate.
- The Recruitment component of the role will work predominantly with UNIC, networking with Navitas offshore colleagues, University Partner stakeholders and Agencies to help generate and convert applications to enrollers into UNIC. For LGSC, it may involve supporting an existing Student Recruitment Officer.
- Additionally, elements of the recruitment role may also involve travel within West Africa to meet agents, attend fairs and other such ‘in-market’ activity.
- The role holder will need to be a team player, working effectively within a cross-functional College team environment and to be able to maintain expected business service levels.
- Director of Marketing and Admissions (DMA).
- Navitas Source Country Offices.
- University Partner’s International Recruitment Office.
- College’s Administration Team.
- College Director Principal (CDP).
Key Result Areas
- Contribute to West Africa market reviews and value proposition creation.
- Contribute to reporting requirements
- Contribute to recruitment strategy
Brand, Value Proposition and Marketing Development:
- Contribute to new product portfolio development
- Contribute to College and student experience value proposition
- Actively support BU awareness/interest campaign development
- Contribute to joint marketing campaigns – BU and UP
Marketing and Lead Generation:
- Support and lead the training of college key selling points and propositions
- As appropriate, participate in student recruitment exhibitions and fairs etc.
- Liaise with key agents and enhance working relationships.
- Assist and inform in the development of sales toolkit content, including BU value proposition, for use as sales tools by College teams
- Maintain confidentiality at all times regarding college information and student files
- Participate in enrollment and orientation activities.
- Carry out duties as may be required by the DMA and CDP.
The skills required of the role include the following:
- Experience of using and managing data to drive sales.
- An understanding of the international education industry and UK visa process
- Experience in building and managing internal and external relationships
- Proven ability to assess international qualifications and make appropriate offers to candidates.
- The ability to communicate confidently, build rapport and be mindful of culturally sensitive situations and environments.
- High level interpersonal, communication, negotiation and presentation skills including Business level written and oral capability in English.
- Flexible attitude to work including a willingness to work outside of normal office hours in support of recruitment activities both locally and internationally.
What We Can Offer You
- Career progression and professional development pathways
- A strong, positive and values driven workplace culture
- Collegial and collaborative environment with a commitment to education
- Access to, and support from, a comprehensive and experienced sales and marketing workforce
- Mobility within the business and global locations.
Deadline: 26th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Diversity and Inclusion
- Navitas promotes and embraces an inclusive and diversified workforce. We believe equality, flexibility and diversity in the workplace will deliver a rich and collaborative environment for our employees, students and clients.
- We encourage applications from candidates with disabilities, of all ages and genders, and diverse community groups.
- We reserve the right to progress or confirm applicants prior to close date. Applications received after the close date may be considered pending the recruitment process.
- For further information or to view other opportunities, please visit navitas.com/careers
- Successful candidates will require full working rights in Lagos, Nigeria and undergo criminal records.