Remarkable Foods is a subsidiary of RevolutionPlus Group inclusive of (Remarkable food, Remarkable Bakery and Remarkable Water). It is a startup company located at the heart of Lagos to give a remarkable experience in delivering excellent services. We are excellent in food knowledge and customer service. We strongly believe that our employees are our best asset and as such we take very good care of their careers and life while with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Auditor
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an Auditor whose responsibility is to ensure accurate counts of inventory stock, identify discrepancies and ensure the discrepancies are reduce or eliminated.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings in the restaurant
- Perform continuous accuracy check of perpetual inventory stock quantity records of material control and accounting purposes in the restaurant.
- Conduct risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations in the restaurant
- Developing, implementing and maintaining internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international best practice in the restaurant.
- Routinely check the store to ensure maximum control against thefts and general losses in the restaurant.
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards in the restaurant
- Responsible for examining and improving operating practices, and financial and risk management processes of the organization.
- Identifying and reducing all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
- Conducting ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks.
- Overall supervision of planned annual audits.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field (Second class Upper) from a reputable University.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Must have had 8 -10 years post NYSC Experience in Audit and at least 4 years as Restaurant Auditor
- Prior Experience working with a restaurant or food chain business will be an advantage.
Deadline: 17th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Do not apply for this role if you do not have the above stated requirements.