At Cavista, we are building a team of over 100 engineers in Lagos Nigeria. We are always seeking talented individuals interested in a challenging and rewarding career. If you are interested in doing work that makes a difference, come join our team.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: C# .NET Engineer (Senior or Intermediate)
Location: Lagos (Remote-flexible)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop new Web applications through packaged and customized applications.
- Maintain and enhance existing Web applications and all internal systems are integrated.
- Play a key role in building medium to large-scale public facing, high volume based Web applications.
- Maintain existing intranet, extranet, and Internet sites and applications.
- Participate in the ongoing development of applications that meet the needs of our customers.
- Deliver new functionality and change requests for existing applications.
- Perform complete testing of Web applications, unit, and system, engaging users as necessary.
- Develop database-driven Web interfaces for rapid, real-time information sharing.
- Develop external Web portals allowing users to input and retrieve accurate information.
- Candidate must be a team player and willing to teach and to learn.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications / Required Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree from an accredited University in Computer Science or related technical Degree.
- GPA 2.1 or above
- Internship experience developing relational web applications in C#.Net.
- Solid understanding and experience utilizing C# .NET
- Possess solid skills in Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience working on teams, Agile/Scrum teams experience preferred.
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
We offer a competitive compensation package (DOE), benefits and growth opportunities for everyone who joins Cavista.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- We want to know you better
- Share your basic details and upload your resume
- You will receive an email response with the next step.
Intro Video Interview:
- You will receive a link from Spark Hire to complete a short video where you will answer questions to share your knowledge.
- We want you to learn about us
- Meet our team for your in-person interview(s).
- Interview us as well.
Programmers: Coding Assessment
- Complete a coding assessment; share with us your method for problem solving.