Norrenberger is a leading, independent financial services group that provides bespoke financial solutions that add value to our individual and institutional clients. Our component companies are licensed and regulated either by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) or the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) to provide Investment Banking, Fund Management, Financial Advisory, and Stockbroking services to our discerning clientele.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Service Officer (Abuja)
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage client inquiries, ensuring proper investigation and timely resolution that is compliant with departmental standards
- Develop and maintain client portfolio through regular calls and face to face interaction, as needed
- Provide clients with transactional and inquiry activity scorecards and host review calls with clients related to productivity and usage of self-service tools
- Inform customer about problems (system failures, market issues) and provide regular resolution updates
- Escalate customer feedback, processing delays and errors appropriately
- Maintain knowledge of new market and regulatory requirements affecting client portfolio/base
- Ensure adherence to all departmental standards and maintain control environment
- Fulfilling the clients’ necessities while providing an exceptional client experience is the expected behavior from all our employees and it will be measured by specific metrics.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding the group, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 5 years of experience.
Deadline: 11th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly share their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.