SME Growth Hub – Our client, a Network of Tech-enabled Collection Organization on the mission to make recycling convenient and sustainable, is seeking suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Collection Officer
Location: Maryland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Are you interested in the dynamics of transforming waste to useful products thereby ensuring our environment is clean? Then this vacancy is for you.
- The collection staff entry level job for youths & women with a flexible working schedule.
- As a collection staff you’re responsible for the collection and processing of recyclables in the 5km radius of the community.
- Responsible for the collection of recyclables in a 5km radius of the GIVO center.
- Develop relationships with community members and households.
- Sort plastics recyclables according to material type and color.
- Process & store recyclables in the organization center.
- Managing record of collections and processing with IoT devices.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Understanding of community development principles & practice.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with individuals, groups and agencies.
- Problem solving, mediation, crisis intervention, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to manage numerous priorities.
- Ability to deal with a wide and diverse client group.
- Living in Maryland Vicinity.
- N40,000 – N45,000 monthly.
- Bonuses for productivity
- Pension and Health Care.
Deadline: 20th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “@Collection Officer” as the subject of the email.