Eni is one of the most important, vertically integrated energy companies in the world. It operates in the oil, natural gas, electricity production, engineering, construction and petrochemical products sectors. It is constantly working to build a future where everyone can access energy resources efficiently and sustainably.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Completion Engineer
Reference ID: IRC218209
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Professional Family: Well Area Engineering
Fix Term: Rotation 28/28
- We are looking for a Completion Engineer within Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) in Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
- You will be responsible for preparing programmers to cover all drilling and completion activities of wells and to advise on improvements of the operations and techniques.
As a member of the Well Operations Department, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing well drilling and completion fluid, casing and cementing programmers, using the geological report from Exploration/Petroleum Engineering Units as a guideline (specifying the total depth of well, expected type of formation at different depths, areas of expected mud losses and overpressure zones, mud weight required at different depths, mud circulation rate, types of casings to be used etc.)
- Participating in the preparation of the yearly price list for all drilling and completion materials, equipment and personnel used on rigs. Preparing an estimated cost breakdown of any new well to be drilled or completed to enable the Budget Section to allocate a job code for the well.
- Following up the drilling and completion of wells through the daily drilling and completion reports, making recommendations when problems arise to get them solved.
- Advise on how to improve the drilling and completion methods, techniques, and speed of the operations by changing some aspects of the drilling or completion programmed, if necessary.
- Providing, the Operations Computer with necessary data, including abnormal pressure detection parameters, to obtain the required printouts/well profiles. Studies critically these with a view to detecting anomalies, e.g., overpressure zone, and advising on how to remedy such.
- Preparing all necessary information about the complete well (number of drilling or completion days, breakdown of work activities, all materials used and their costs, types of tests carried out and equipment used, etc.) and preparing a detailed Final Well Report.
- Assisting in the training of Trainee Drilling/Completion Engineers.
- Complying with the requirements of the different HSE policies of the Company, by applying the HSE Integrated Management System and the HSE Management System Guidelines and providing proper HSE conditions of work to everyone
- Participating actively in Well Monitoring Campaign.
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
- Relevant experience
- B.Sc / HND in Geology / Petroleum Engineering.
Deadline: 2nd December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates’ personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.