The GIG group is a holding company for a number of subsidiaries with interests in key sectors of Nigeria’s economy. We believe that Nigeria, in spite of its seeming vulnerabilities, holds the greatest market potential for any prospective investor through leveraging on people, customer service, and innovative technologies.
At the GIG group we are strong, focused, determined, assertive, customer-centric, ready to partner and compete as we see a world of unlimited possibilities defined by a relentless spirit and great vision.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contact Center Advisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Are you an excellent communicator with experience in a contact center?
- Do you have what it takes to effectively engage our customers via social media? Are you computer literate, confident, and a creative problem solver?
- If you believe you have what it takes to build a World Class Organization and ready to work at it…yup!!! We want you!!
- Handling Outbound and Inbound calls from customers.
- Providing information and resolving customers on complaints regarding specific products as well as services.
- Selling additional services by recognizing opportunities to up-sell Transferring customer calls with complex queries to appropriate staff.
- Recognizing, documenting, and informing the supervisor regarding the trends in internal and external customer calls.
- Provide information and advice to customers relating to bus fare, booking procedure, and other inquiries – in a patient and calm manner through all service channels
- Interpret and accurately communicate our terms and conditions of service where and when applicable
- Assist guest in managing existing reservations/ bookings with reference to rescheduling and re-routing
- Enter details of every contact in the system as required, obtain new customers
information and update existing customer details on the CRM
- Ensure deliverables are met within ascribed SLA timeframe.
- B.Sc in Art or Social Science related field
- At least 2 years of work experience within a Call Center
- Strong Social Media Skills
- Professional writing and reporting Skills
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Good working knowledge of the CRM systems.
Personality Requirements / Traits:
- Result and Service-Oriented (Able to follow through)
- Creative problem solving with good eye for details
- Ability to efficiently display basic Marketing/Negotiation skills
- Ability to multi-task, work to deadline and under pressure.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online