Pruvia Integrated Limited – We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that impossibility is nothing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Location: Akowonjo, Lagos
- We are looking for a Customer-oriented Service Officer. Who will act as a liaison, provide product/services information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls.
- Generate sales leads.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- SSCE Holder Only.
- 2 years of Proven Customer Support Experience, Customer Service Executive and Telemarketing.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Must be computer savvy.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Female Preferably.
- Applicants must be fluent in Yoruba Language.
Deadline: 16th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their cover letter and CV / Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of your mail.