Boleum Energy & Technology Limited is an indigenous Oil and Gas service provider in Nigeria with RC Number: 1572985and D-U-N-S Number is 561377786,NNPC SAP: 70035888, NipeX supplier ID: 13165,Achilles Oil and Gas Africa ID: 00026083. We provide solutions in Procurement of all kinds of industrial/oil and gas materials and machinery, Engineering Installations: Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Automation, Fabrication and Fire Safety Services. Civil Engineering construction, Oil and gas facility maintenance (including online pipe leak repairs & carbon composite pipeline repairs), Corrosion monitoring and prevention services (including Risk Based Inspection and Fitness For Service), Information Technology services: (such as web, application and software development), Marine Logistics, Vessel & manpower/recruitment services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Chef
Location: Jeddo-Warri, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
We are looking for a Chef to join our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers and the Responsibilities include:
- Studying recipes,
- setting up menus and preparing high-quality national & continental dishes.
- Ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner.
- You should be familiar with sanitation regulations.
- Set up the kitchen with cooking utensils and equipment, like knives, pans and kitchen scales Study each recipe and gather all necessary ingredients Cook food in a timely manner.
- Inform wait staff about daily specials Ensure appealing plate presentation
- Supervise Cooks and assist as needed
- Monitor food stock and raise requisition for manager approval.
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen area
- Ensure the environment is always neat.
- Diploma in any of the Art and Social Sciences will be considered but preferably Diploma in Food Technology.
- Minimum of Two years (2) years chef experience in a well-established restaurant or hotel.
- Successful completion of corporate training in food, confectionary, or hospitality program E.G from DYEN GROUP or any other well-disciplined & prestigious training academy will be an added advantage.
Required Skills / Abilities:
- Proven work experience as a Chef or Cook
- Hands-on experience with various kitchen equipment, grillers and pasta makers
- Advanced knowledge of culinary, baking and pastry techniques
- Leadership skills
- Ability to remain calm and undertake various tasks
- Excellent time management abilities
- Up-to-date knowledge of cooking techniques and recipes
- Familiarity with sanitation regulations
- Culinary skill required.
Deadline: 12 pm: 25th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.