FloorKraft is the unique flooring company that is providing a fresh approach to resilient flooring in Nigeria. At Floorkraft we offers an exciting alternative for retailers and consumers alike. We boast of a diverse range of durable, stylish products as well as excellent customer service and unparalleled Installation support.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Flooring Technician
Locations: Abuja & Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Perform efficient installation and assembly of SPC floor, Carpet tiles and Wall Claddings within clients’ facilities
- Assist with unloading and offloading floors and accessories and delivering to client’s destination
- Properly and safely assemble floors and wall coverings to clients specification
- Maintain tools and equipment, use the correct tool for the job
- Operate safely, be aware of hazardous conditions, report all unsafe conditions to the Project Supervisor
- Assemble, install, and rectify SPC, Wall Cladding and outdoor deck floros in customers’ homes or offices using the right work tools
- Assemble, clean, and client installation after job completion
- Responsible for timely completion of the work with a high level of workmanship and a high degree of customer satisfaction
- Load and unload product from delivery trucks and product from trailers shipped directly to the showroom
- Perform site clean – up, remove all cartons and packaging, and ensures a high degree of customer satisfaction with the finished appearance of the site
- Maintain a “positive” and cooperative “can do” attitude especially during problem resolution and difficult situations
- Minimum of HND and other related Technical Qualification
- Minimum of 2 years of installation or field service experience in the commercial flooring and furniture industry
- Knowledge of commercial interiors and flooring installation for all floors are considered a plus
- Carpentry and Tiling experience are an added advantage.
Deadline: 30th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.