Anadach Consulting Limited – Our client, a Multi-Specialist Medical Care provider located in Gbagada, Lagos, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Full-time Consultant Anesthesiologist
- Anesthesiologist with strong skills in critical care.
- She/he will also be involved in mentoring medical officers and other relevant colleagues.
Qualification and Skill Requirements
- A Medical Degree (MBBS, MD or equivalent)
- Qualification as an Anesthesiologist (FWACS, FRCS, US BC/BE or equivalent)
- Advanced / International Training in Anesthesiology will be a significant advantage
- A minimum of 3 years experience preferred
- Teaching experience/willingness to teach.
Key competencies and attributes:
- Excellent clinical skills and ability to show empathy
- Strong team player with proven organizational and administrative skills
- Strong work ethics
- Willingness to commit to a long career
- Ability to practice in a dynamic and computerized environment.
Our client offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary with performance-based incentives
- Health insurance
- Pension Plan
- Research Opportunities
- Potential for relocation assistance
- Stability in an organization with almost three decades of healthcare industry experience and an excellent clinical reputation in the region.
- Opportunities to participate alongside other physicians in quality improvement initiatives and be a key member of a growing hospital system.
Deadline: 30th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidates will be assessed on a rolling basis until the position is filled.