Remarkable foods is a subsidiary of Revolution Plus Group inclusive of (Remarkable food, Remarkable Bakery and Remarkable Water). It is a startup company located at the heart of Lagos to give a remarkable experience in delivering excellent services. We are excellent in food knowledge and customer service. We strongly believe that our employees are our best asset and as such we take very good care of their careers and life while with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head Chef
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for controlling all aspects of the kitchen, from creating menus, controlling kitchen costs, and managing the kitchen staff.
- Controlling and directing the food preparation process
- Managing and working closely with all other cooks.
- Creating menu items, recipes and developing dishes ensuring variety and quality.
- Determining food inventory needs, stocking and ordering
- Cooks guests’ orders according to their preferences
- Employs food safety best practices and makes sure that all kitchen staff members do the same
- Acts with appropriate caution in a dangerous environment where there are knives and high-temperature surfaces
- Selects choice ingredients that will give dishes the best flavour
- Experiments to come up with new specialties that will draw diners into the restaurant
- Coaches the cook and other members of the kitchen staff, so they perform at their best
- Determines how much food to order and maintains an appropriate supply at the restaurant
- Keeps up with trends in cooking and the restaurant business to ensure that guests have a positive experience
- Works quickly and accurately during busy periods, such as weekends and evenings
- Occasionally takes on extra duties, such as cleaning, when the kitchen is short-staffed or the restaurant is particularly busy
- Takes direction and works with the restaurant’s administrative team.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- Must have had 6 -10 years experience managing restaurant kitchens.
Deadline: 16th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Do not apply for this role if you do not have the above stated requirements.