Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics (Inbound & Outbound) Manager
Job ID: 21024265
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Regular
- Organizing the dispatch and delivery of finished goods for both domestic and export markets.
- Co-owns the logistics budget with the FG Warehouse Manager, including tracking and initiating saving ideas.
- Masters the current inbound/outbound logistics processes and identifies areas of improvement with focus on efficiency and cost savings.
- Follow up on import delivery schedules, track goods in transit (afloat), ensure documentation retention as per required standards and execute mitigation plans for delayed consignments.
- Manages all Third-Party Logistics Service Providers’ contract and ensure KPIs are met
- Manages day-to-day activities of a team responsible for moving goods and materials, including developing schedules, methods and routes.
- Analyzes costs, coordinating customs clearances and permits.
- Develops and implements transport and distribution procedures to optimize resources and achieve volume targets.
- Degree in Engineering or Business
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online