Winco Foam Industries Limited is a wholly indigenous private limited company incorporated on March 18th 1983. The company since 1978 has been operating in Nigeria as one of the leading commercial organizations involved in so many activities including foam manufacturing and trading activities. WINCO FOAM Industries Limited is one of the largest continuous polyurethane foam manufacturers with head office located in Lagos. The Company is family owned and operated and has been dedicated to manufacturing high quality polyurethane foam and bedding products for 30 years. Since its early beginning as a box foam producer in Lagos with a small market presence, the company has grown and expanded into a continuous foam producer with three large multi-million naira production plants in Nigeria strategically located to serve all the markets in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Job Code: WJ01-80
Location: Zuba, Abuja
- The Human Resources Manager will develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Provide the right mix of human resource support services in line with the company’s policies. Review and implement HR systems, policies & procedures in functional areas such as manpower planning, recruitment, performance management, training and development, employee relations, compensation and benefits administration in the company.
- Assess the company’s Human Resource needs and develop an approved plan of action to address the needs within the broad direction provided by the company.
- Ensure that all company HR and welfare policies, systems, programs and actions comply with local social and labor legislations as well as comply with company’s code of conduct.
- Maintain industrial peace and harmony in the company by ensuring unhindered, regular, open, formal and informal communication between employees and management respectively.
- Ensure the recruitment, selection and induction of employees into positions through a cost-effective, fair and non-discriminatory recruitment and selection process.
- Take charge of the implementation of HR processes such as performance management, leave, and disciplinary procedures as directed by Senior Management in order to attain high standards in performance, completeness, accuracy and punctuality.
- Nurture a positive working environment; maintain a positive relationship with staff and ensure all employee grievances are monitored and resolved.
- Provide internal HR learning and talent development services to the company.
- Identify training needs, recommend and implement approved training
- Conduct organization reviews to ensure optimal staffing levels in the organization as per the business goals
- Devise plans and techniques to drive change and culture management
- Review and advise management on staffing plans as part of annual operating planning process to ensure alignment with performance goals, expansion plans, transformation requirements, and other needs
- Implement and manage the performance evaluation system to ensure all employees receive a timely evaluation
- Manage and maintain the personnel database system (HRIS) including the input of changes in position, salary and training.
- Ensure proper orientation training is provided to all new staff members to maximize efficient integration.
Requirements and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science or any related discipline with 5-10 years work experience.
- Proven work experience as HR manager or other HR Executive position preferably in a manufacturing industry
- Must be a member of CIPM and any other HR certifications.
- In-depth knowledge of labor laws and HR best practices
- Well versed in HR and Payroll Management Systems (HRIS systems)
- Excellent people management skills and able to relate to all levels of the organization
- A strategic partner able work effectively with other heads of units
- Strong communication, active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
Deadline: 18th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV & Cover Letter to: email@example.com using Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.