Tenaui Africa Limited (Canon) is the leading supplier of Production Printers, Office Printing Equipment, Large format printers, photographic equipment & consumables, Mini Lab spare parts, accessories and other related photographic materials in Nigeria. We are the leading supplier of New and Reconditioned Mini Labs in Singapore, Middle East and Africa and also supplying photographic equipment. As business to business partners with Canon, we represent them for Printing Solutions within Africa and Middle East.
We have a state-of-the-art showroom situated in Lagos and our presence is marked in major cities within Nigeria to support our customers in these cities and towns around.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Specialist
Location: Lagos State
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are a growing company seeking a diligent IT specialist to take care of all our IT needs. You will be responsible for installing or upgrading components, setting up software, assisting with network administration, and resolving all IT support issues.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Installing new software and hardware components.
- Cooperate with other departments to deal with the daily exceptions, handle business requirements, fix system bugs, and communicate with staff for urgent issue handling if necessary.
- Regularly evaluating our IT systems to ensure they meet the necessary demands.
- Assisting with network administration tasks.
- Ensuring data storage is safe and secure.
- Resolving all issues coworkers have with their IT systems and software.
- Educating coworkers about network security and best practices for computer usage.
- Supporting the day-to-day operations of our computer network.
- Perform related duties consistent with the scope and intent of the position.
Experience and Qualifications
- The ideal candidate must have a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on experience in providing first-line exceptional IT support in a business environment.
- Possessing any I.T. Certifications would be considered a plus
- Solid working knowledge and familiarity with software and server solutions.
Competences and Attributes:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; communicating to all levels within an organization.
- Age range: 24-35 years old
- Must have completed NYSC
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite including PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Must have excellent troubleshooting skills and documentation capabilities
- High energy, motivated, open-minded with the ability to resolve problems efficiently and effectively
- Self-motivated and must have a positive attitude to work, with the ability to handle high-pressure situations.
Deadline: 27th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: No phone calls.