Lagos Business School is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Learning and Customer Experience Coordinator
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Part-time
Position Type: Temporary / Contract
- The position holder will assist the Learning and Customer Experience Manager in delivering a great learning experience for customers by ensuring hitch-free hosting of LBS programmes and seminars through professional coordination and support activities as directed by the Learning and Customer Experience Manager.
Essential Duties / Key Job Roles and Responsibilities
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Serve as coordinator for activities that contribute to the successful hosting of assigned programmes including but not limited to the Advanced Management Programme, Senior Management Programme, Owner-Manager Programme, Open Seminars and Custom Programmes.
- Maintain database of participants on all coordinated programmes.
- Prepare and send participants to profile to Faculty.
- Prepare Name tags and Chest tags for participants and laminate.
- Ensure prompt payment of resource people.
- Ensure that classrooms and learning facilities are conducive and environment enabling for participants.
- Set up required teaching aids (as specified by lecturers).
- Work closely with the facilities department to ensure hitch-free sessions and adequate support provided to participants
- Prepare and distribute contact list at least three (3) weeks after programme commences.
- Prepare and distribute assessment questionnaires.
- Compute and distribute a summary of assessment questionnaires to relevant staff.
- Keep a record of the incidence of lateness into and out of class by facilitators.
- Act as timekeeper and provide support for adherence to programme timetable.
- Any other duty to be assigned by the Learning and Customer Experience Manager from time to time.
- Minimum of a University Degree or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Customer Service certification is an added advantage
- Project management proficiency certificate
- Minimum of three (3) years hospitality and/or customer service experience with a good understanding of the key levers for delivering great customer experience.
To be successful in this role, candidates must possess the following competencies;
- Good Communication skills
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Organizing and planning skills
- Good timekeeping
- Proficiency in the use of computer
- Basic bookkeeping and financial records management
- Good records management skills
- Good secretarial and administrative skills
- Very good customers services skills.
Deadline: 15th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online