GTI Microfinance Limited was incorporated in August 2007 as a limited liability company and started its operations in 2008 at No. 127 Obafemi Awolowo Road, Ikeja. In October 2013, it was licensed as a State-Wide Microfinance Bank and moved its Head Office to No. 4 Tinubu Street, Central Business District, Marina Lagos. Other branches are located at Mushin, Abattoir in Agege, Surulere.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Officer
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Expand the branch customer base through the opening of new active customer accounts and activation of inactive accounts.
- Creation of quality risk assets.
- Ensure prompt repayment on due loans and keep the Portfolio At Risk (PAR) within the guiding internal threshold.
- Contribute to revenue and profitability through mobilization of low-cost deposits.
- Safeguard the fixed assets of the branch.
- Support advocacy and migration of customers to the digital platform and other automated channels.
- Interested candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree qualification
- 3 – 5 years of work experience in banking.
Deadline: 30th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Leave a Reply