Talenture is the parent company for a select number of multi brand niche professional staffing solution providers in the Energy, Engineering, Infrastructure, ICT, Financial Services and Telecoms sector. The services offered by our brands fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- Are you tired of the same old thing and wish you worked in an environment where you will be rewarded for your hard work, creativity, execution and results?
- We are looking for a Marketing Growth Hacker to join our marketing dream team and take on full responsibility for driving bottom-line growth for our local and international brands by bringing challenging ideas and marketing campaigns that drive brands, services and business objectives.
- Marketing Growth Hacker is a marketing professional specialized in profitably scaling traffic via content and distribution channels.
- A Growth Hacker is responsible for thinking, conceptualizing and end to end execution of growth hacks with the objective of generating higher revenues.
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Setting our brands as experts in their respective fields
- Attracting new clients & generating sales leads
- Collaborate with channel-specific marketing teammates (blogging, email, social media, etc.) to identify areas for growth
- Test and optimize marketing tactics for client acquisition (e.g. online advertising, direct mail) and conversion rate optimization
- Conduct and present competitive analyses and market research
- Translate ideas to actionable items that deliver business results
- Analyze, recommend and lead the implementation of improvement initiatives
- Keep abreast with the latest trends and changes in digital marketing
- Identify industry trends and insights
- Delivering everything our market needs to grow and put us ahead of our competitors
- B.Sc Degree holder in Marketing, Mass Communication, English.
- Tech savy
- 1 to 2 years working experience as a Marketing Growth Hacker, PR & Marketing Executive, Digital Marketer
- Ability to juggle multiple projects
- Knowledge of ad serving tools
- Enthusiasm with the ability to balance big-picture thinking with deep-dive research and attention to detail,
- Knowledge of SEO factors and key algorithm updates
- Reside in commutable distance to Lekki Phase 1.
Benefits and Incentives
- Competitive base salary with high incentive schemes and bonuses
- Medical coverage .
- Fantastic career progression
- From beach retreats, through to weekly cash incentives and discounts at your favourite retailers, we will always make sure that you’re appreciated when your targets are hit.
- Enjoyable and social work events with your team members- equally as important as working hard in the office!
Deadline: 30th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.