Zenith Carex was incorporated on 1st November 2002 under the 1968 Companies Acts of the Federal Republic of Nigeria under registration RC 465 705. We have, in line with our vision, already taken a front line position in the air express industry in less than a decade since our commencement of operations. We have cut a niche as the air express company that can depend upon not only to keep with the terms of our services but more often to exceed customers’ expectations.
Zenith Carex international was established to offer unique air express mail and fright delivery services to our clients in new and innovative ways that would mark clear departure from existing methods.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operation Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop logistical plans for current operations and logistics contingency plans.
- Must have a strong knowlegde of Lagos environs.
- Execute standard operating methods to manage logistics operations efficiently.
- Ensure accountable, timely and cost-effective release of peacekeeping waybill and orders along with customers.
- Execute logistics support policy, processes and methodologies to general benefit of the organization
- Guide and oversee performance of new and junior logistics officers.
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints.
- Supervise orders and arrange stocking of waybills and equipment to ensure they meet customer needs
- Communicate with suppliers, retailers, customers etc. to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction
- Plan and track the shipment of waybills according to customer requirements
- Keep logs and records of orders and executed orders etc.
- Prepare accurate reports for upper management.
- B.Sc / HND in any related course.
- 3-5 years’ experience as a logistic operations officer in a recognized logistics and distribution company.
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Good knowledge and understanding of courierand logistic industry.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent usage Microsoft Excel, Word and Power point
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple logistic requests.
- Good communication skills.
Deadline: 10th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Operation Officer (Lagos)” as the subject of the mail.