Ascentech Services Limited – Our client is a Technology Company providing Information Management Solutions and Services to African companies and businesses. They currently have an opening for the position below:
Job Title: Oracle Flexcube Developer
- Analyze business requirements and translate it into functional/technical specifications.
- Collect data and analyze metrics related to their module Plan for and conduct Retrospection of Work requests / Modules executed.
- Prototyping and researching alternative implementation strategies.
- Tracking and monitoring the project as per the plan/ SLAs agreed with users.
- Getting the inspections/reviews done as per the plan.
- Provide support during SIT/UAT, Implementation, and training for assigned modules.
- Ensure delivery of modules as per prescribed quality guidelines.
- Review/verify production transfer documentation.
- Participating in functional/code reviews.
- Performing maintenance on the existing codebase.
- Get the fix tested by users and take appropriate actions to move the change in Production with the RUN team.
- Coordinate and hand over the deliveries to the RUN Team for post-production support.
- Ensure strict compliance with agreed deadlines – Plan, execute, and finalize assignments according to strict deadlines.
- Ensure all processes adhere to internal standards set as part of Quality & Audit, Infrastructure Management Guidelines. Coordinate with other interdependent teams for change delivery, Operating Environment, Framework and Boundaries, Working Relationships.
- Evaluate and makes recommendations for software/hardware upgrades pertaining to functional parameters.
- Effective Co-ordination with business and third party stakeholders to manage their expectation
- Internal functions and work practices as per policy, compliance, and procedures of the organization.
- 3-5 years of overall experience in relevant functional or technical roles.
- B.Sc in Computer Science or any related field.
- Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus.
- Minimum of 3 years of Experience in Flexcube Core Banking – Design, Development and Implementation.
- Ability to provide application support configuration and integration.
- Hands-on Expertise in FCJ (Version 11.x upwards).
- Subject Matter expertise in at least 2-3 modules in Flexcube e.g. Trade Finance, Consumer Lending, Interest & Charges etc.
- Ability to review, understand and improve program code and system documentation.
- Good verbal and written communication including the ability to prepare system documentation.
- Ability to interpret solution documentation and identify areas of concern and recommend approaches.
- Good analytical / communication/people skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic work environment.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with multiple deadlines.
- Ability to communicate clearly with business users and project managers.
- Ability to innovate and provide functional applications with intuitive interfaces.
- Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing, and support.
Deadline: 7th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.