Greenfield HR Consulting Limited offers HR services to companies operating in the SME space in Nigeria. Our services include recruitment and selection, outsourcing, payroll management, training and development, organisational development and HR Advisory.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Supervisor – Interior Design and Furniture Making
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Furniture Making
- TheProject Supervisoris responsible for managing furniture and interior design projects. This involves managing project sites, receiving client’s briefs and communicating client’s specification to factory. The Project/Site Supervisor is also responsible for ensuring that client’s requests are done to specification and delivered on time.
- Managing project sites
- Receiving clients’ briefs for individual projects
- Assessing project and resource requirements
- Communicating clients’ specification to factory
- Supervising installations at client’s location
- Managing client sites
- Ensuring that client’s requests are carried out to specification
- Leading project planning sessions
- Coordinating staff and internal resources
- Managing project progress and adapt work as required
- Ensuring projects meet deadlines
- Managing relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Conducting project review and creating detailed reports for executive staff
- Optimizing and improving processes and the overall approach where necessary
Requirements and Qualifications
- HND / BSc Degree in Architecture or related field.
- Minimum of 2 – 5 years in project management/construction site supervision in a furniture making/interior design company.
- Ability to use design software: ArchiCAD, AutoCAD, Solid Works, Google Sketch up, etc.
- Experience in furniture making and installation is desirable.
- Supervisory skills.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to clearly explain client’s expectation.
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office.
- Excellent leadership skills are a must, as well as a keen attention to detail.
- Certification in Project management is an added advantage.
Deadline: 15th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online