54gene is a health technology company advancing the state of healthcare through large-scale discovery and translational research, advanced molecular diagnostics, and inclusive clinical programs for the benefit of Africans and the global population. Founded in 2019, 54gene utilizes human genetic data derived from diverse African populations, to improve the development, availability, and efficacy of medical products and diagnostics that will prove beneficial to Africans and the wider global population.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Analyst
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Department: Compliance & Data Protection
Reports to: Director, Quality Assurance & Risk Management
- We are looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst to join our team. You will be responsible for tracking and monitoring controls to ensure they are adequate and effective.
- To be successful in this position, you will be self-motivated, be able to work with minimal supervision with a good control of time management and industry/regulatory standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support business units in the development of cross-functional processes and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Review functional and high-level process and SOP documentation for quality and adherence to defined methodology and standards.
- Provide input into the preparation of audit work plan and participate in the periodic evaluation/audits of operational processes.
- Provides insight into quality gaps discovered as part of the quality assurance process and ensures these gaps are communicated to appropriate management and business owners.
- Analyses information gathered to develop recommendations for improvement and changes in current policies and procedures for continued compliance with business Policies/SOPs and applicable regulations.
- Maintain a tracker of all incidents for corrections and corrective actions.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, IT, or related field.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in as an analyst in a similar company or related fields
- Basic knowledge of Quality Assurance techniques, tools, and Quality Management Methodology.
- Solid knowledge of relevant regulatory and industry standards.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio or other analysis and drawing programs.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance System Development and implementation such as ISO 9001:2015 QMS
- Quantitative and analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to understand new analytical concepts.
- Critical thinking skills with the ability to independently solve problems with data.
- Presentation skills, including public speaking and presentation creation using PowerPoint.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to inform managers and other stakeholders of results.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online