Asset & Resource Management Holding Company – Established in 1994 as an asset management firm, ARM offers wealth creation opportunities through a unique blend of traditional asset management and alternative investment services. We enable businesses to thrive, and help our clients to maximize their returns and realise their most important goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reconciliation Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
- The officer will be responsible for ensuring accuracy, completeness and reliability of transactions reconciled from bank statements to mutual funds, institutional schemes, portfolios and third party clients on core applications.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform daily review of bank statements to identify outstanding transactions and ensure resolution of reconciling items between the bank statements and the core applications.
- Ensure that all transactions on behalf of clients are properly recorded and captured in the relevant core applications by carrying out daily reviews.
- Ensure that all adjusting items such as bank charges are booked timely in the fund/portfolio management application.
- Reconcile all cash transactions and investments in equities and fixed income instruments – such as money market and bond instruments for mutual funds, institutional schemes, portfolios and third-party clients .
- Escalate exceptional or aged items to the Portfolio Managers, Retail Operations, Fund Administration, Fund Accounts and Treasury teams to ensure timely implementation of remedial actions to address identified exceptions.
- Escalate instances of persistent internal control issues to the Supervisor.
- Create and update an issue log report periodically when there is any reconciliation gap. Follow through with the resolution of the gaps and provide relevant documentation on the resolutions.
- Document and provide input for monthly reports to management on identified control gaps and key exceptions with needed process improvement opportunities.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Demonstrate good knowledge of accounting principles, financial markets and instruments (Preferably an accounting graduate).
- A minimum of 2 years of accounting or business management experience.
- Good financial accounting and reporting skills
- Good analytical skills
- Good knowledge of MS Excel and other MS Office Applications
- Team player
- Good communication skills (oral & written).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online