Owens and Xley is a Small Business Advisory and Consulting Company in Lagos, Nigeria. Our services include of Small Business Startup and Set up, Business Plan preparation, Business Process Design and Business Strategy Formulation. We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs; and the initial capital challenges faced by a small business which is why we have developed solutions which ensure that small business owners have access to technical skills but at a fraction of the cost.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Associate (Luxury Fashion Brand)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Sales Associate is the first line of contact for walk-in customers to the store.
- He/She will make customers feel welcome and assist them to find the products that most satisfy their needs.
- She must be knowledgeable about the products and able to adequately guide the customer at all times.
- Greet all walk-in customers as they come in the store daily and ask them how they would like to be assisted.
- Check inventory and maintain the optimal reorder level daily.
- Give advice and guidance on clothes selection to customers daily.
- Answering customers’ questions daily about specific products.
- Attach price tags to clothes daily.
- Wrap dresses in the appropriate bags daily.
- Balance the cash register daily.
- Assist in daily stock count
- Assist customers with complaints or inquiries daily.
- Resolve customer complaints and challenges daily.
- Ensure the overall cleanliness of the store daily.
- Perform all other duties as assigned daily.
- HND or BSc in any related discipline preferably Marketing, Business and Finance.
- 1-3 years experience in direct sales
- Experience in the fashion industry is a plus
- High level of professionalism
- Ability to work independently and flexibly
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Highly analytical with a drive for numbers
- Good networking, prospecting and closing skills
- Result-oriented team player with exceptional motivation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized and detailed
- Attention to detail
- Personable and approachable
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good initiative, time and stress management skills
- Excellent customer service skills.
- N40,000 – N60,000 monthly (with commission).
Deadline: 27th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.