Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers.
At Microsoft our mission and values are to help people and businesses throughout the world realize their full potential.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Program Manager – Power Platform & Dynamics 365 Insights and Analytics
Job number: 1208965
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Travel: 0-25 %
Role type: Individual Contributor
Employment type Full-Time
- Business applications is one of the four key growth areas for Microsoft and our cloud business over the coming years.
- As a foundational pillar of the company, the Digital Transformation Platform Group is building the next generation of business applications and platforms that will help businesses large and small succeed in achieving their digital transformation agenda.
- The products we are responsible for include Dynamics 365, Power Platform (Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate), Mixed Reality for business and other SaaS applications and workloads.
- We are seeking a dynamic Senior Program Manager as part of our Insights and Analytics team.
- As a role covering 30+ products, this is a highly visible role that requires leadership maturity, extensive executive communication experience, strong track record in project management as well as technical depth and experience leveraging statistics, data analysis, data science & visualization to ultimately drive business impact.
- Your role will have a direct impact on our key business metrics in the areas of adoption and engagement of our products.
- You will leverage your data and analytics expertise to develop and refine net new insights opportunities.
- Success hinges on enabling everyone in the organization to make informed, data-driven decisions.Would you join us on this exciting journey?
- Applying statistical and machine learning techniques to problems like segmentation & retention analysis
- Present findings and recommendations to key decision makers at various management levels.
- Lead the design & development of reporting & analytics solutions to support the business.
- Analyze complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data using a variety of tools & techniques.
- Provide project leadership to our internal data engineers and data scientists focused on rapid path from telemetry data to business impact.
- Build partnerships with other teams across Microsoft to share best practices
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in product engineering and data analytics.
- Technical aptitude and at least 5 years hands-on experience with data analysis and visualization tools and technology.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD Degree in a quantitative field; an MBA is a plus
- Ability to work effectively across multiple business & engineering teams.
- Ability to translate business questions into analytics problems.
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity & working independently
- A willingness to learn, share, & improve.
- Great written & verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead project teams in analytics towards measurable business impact.
- Solid understanding of data analytics technologies: SQL/Python/Ruby, Power BI, DAX; knowledge of Cosmos, Kusto is a plus.
- Passion for data and the desire to learn & adopt new technologies & analysis methodologies.
- Enjoy discovering & solving problems.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.