Hexavia is a company of young creative professionals with the most proficient skill in brand management, project consultancy as well as function-specific facilitation and trainings. Our team realizes that excellence, quality, and customer satisfaction while doing what we love for a living remains the only way to stay on top. We are fast growing and we are adding tremendous value to our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media / Web Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reach and engage web community in order to promote the company’s product.
- Efficient and effective management of social media communications.
- Develop a content plan and create a range of exciting written, visual and video content that demonstrates our work and encourages action.
- Administer backend of website while updating with content.
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Suggest and implement features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitors.
- Perform research on current benchmark trend and audience preferences.
- Collaborate with other teams like marketing sales and customer to ensure brand consistency.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with a minimum of 1 year work experience.
- Candidate must have experience of managing social media and increasing reach and engagement across different platforms for a major brand or organization.
- You must have experience of delivering significant social media marketing campaigns and running live events across a range of platforms.
- Excellent Oral and written communications skills and attention to detail.
- Experience of using web analytics and social media monitoring tools, using the insights gained to improve and enhance digital communications.
Deadline: 18th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.